Getting Married Abroad

If you are a UK citizen planning to marry abroad, certain travel organisations may require you to prove your current marital status by way of a deed or sworn statement.

We can prepare this for you for a fixed fee and take the stress out of dealing with the process.

We will guide you through the legal process, providing straightforward, practical, cost-effective advice.

Contact our team of expert family solicitors to discuss your needs.  Call our team on 0117 929 0451 or email.

Key contacts

arrowarrow-leftburgerLarge M Inc BD Logo - transparentchevroncloseUntitled-2iconmonstr-facebook-6 (1)tick